• Port Angeles Regional Chamber of Commerce — Monthly luncheon meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month at 11:15 a.m. in the second-floor meeting room of the Red Lion Hotel, 221 N. Lincoln St.
Tickets for the luncheon are $18 if preregistered at www.portangeles.org; at the door, they are $20 for members and $25 for nonmembers and can be purchased from the meeting room cashier. ”
• Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce — Twice-monthly networking breakfasts are held at 7:30 a.m. on the first and third Thursdays of the month at Black Bear Diner, 1271 E. Washington St., Sequim.
• Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce — Twice-monthly luncheon meetings are held at 11:45 a.m. on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month at Sunland Golf & Country Club, 109 Hilltop Drive, Sequim.
This Tuesday’s meeting will feature Olympic National Park Public Information Officer Penny Wagner speaking about what’s happening at the park.
Reservations for regular luncheons at $17 for Chamber members, $20 for non-members, or beverage at $5 are required by noon Monday. Call 360-683-6197 or email [email protected] to RSVP and for further information.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Luncheon meetings are usually Wednesdays at noon at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Ave.
This Wednesday’s guest speaker is Jefferson County Commisison District 3 candidate Greg Brotherton.
Lunch of $9.75 will include an entree and sides. Lunch will be taco salad.
• Port Angeles Business Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational programs are held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week’s meeting will feature a candidate forum with two of the three candidates for Clallam County commissioner, District 3.
There is a $3 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
The above meetings are is open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News