• Port Angeles Regional Chamber of Commerce — Monthly luncheon meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month at 11:15 a.m. in the second-floor meeting room of the Red Lion Hotel, 221 N. Lincoln St.
Tickets for the luncheon are $18 if preregistered at www.portangeles.org; at the door, they are $20 for members and $25 for nonmembers and can be purchased from the meeting room cashier. ”
This Wednesday’s program features Joseph Adams, CEO of 1st Security Bank.
• Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce — Twice-monthly luncheon meetings are held at 11:45 a.m. on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month at Sunland Golf & Country Club, 109 Hilltop Drive, Sequim.
This Tuesday’s meeting will feature Jeff Bohman, Peninsual Trails Coalition president, on the “State of the Olympic Discovery Trail.”
Reservations for regular luncheons at $17 for Chamber members, $20 for non-members, or beverage at $5 are required by noon Monday. Phone 360-683-6197 or email [email protected] to RSVP and for further information.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Luncheon meetings are usually Wednesdays at noon at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Ave.
This Wednesday’s guest speaker is Bruce McBurney, Lt. Governor of the Kiwanis Club, Div. 33.
Lunch of $9.75 will include an entree and sides. The soup of the day will be clam chowder.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — Twice-monthly luncheon meetings are held on the first Monday at noon at the Port Townsend Elks Lodge, 555 Otto St., and the third Monday at noon at Fort Worden Commons, 200 Battery Way.
This Monday’s program will feature Kevin Hoult of the Small Business Development Center.
Lunch by Subway costs $8.
• Port Angeles Business Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational programs are held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week’s meeting will feature an update from the Boys & Girls Club.
There is a $3 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
• Port Angeles Downtown Association — The board of directors will meet Wednesday at 8 a.m. upstairs at Smugglers Landing, 115 E. Railroad Ave.
Topics will include a report on the recent member survey, status of the director search, planning for the upcoming Clean Sweep project, and reports from standing committees.
There will be an opportunity for public comments at the start of the meeting.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News