• Sequim-Dungeness Valley Chamber of Commerce — Twice-monthly breakfast meetings usually are held at 11:45 a.m. on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month at Sunland Golf & Country Club, 109 Hilltop Drive, Sequim.
In lieu of this Tuesday’s luncheon, the chamber will offer a special tour, with details to be announced.
• Forks Chamber of Commerce — Luncheon meetings are usually Wednesdays at noon at Blakeslee’s Bar & Grill, 1222 S. Forks Ave.
There will be no meeting this Wednesday due to the Thanksgiving holiday.
Lunch of $9.75 will include an entree and sides. The soup of the day will be clam chowder.
• Jefferson County Chamber of Commerce — Twice-monthly luncheon meetings are held on the first Monday at noon at the Port Townsend Elks Lodge, 555 Otto St., and the third Monday at noon at Fort Worden Commons, 200 Battery Way.
This Monday’s program will feature Kate Dean, Jefferson County commissioner, on the mysterious ways of county government and looking ahead to the county’s next 165 years.
The luncheon’s sponsor will be Kiwanis Christmas.
Lunch by Subway costs $8.
• North Hood Canal Chamber of Commerce — Representing the “Emerald Towns” of the Hood Canal, Quilcene and Brinnon, the chamber meets monthly on the third Monday of the month.
The group will meet this Monday at 5:30 p.m. at the Brinnon Community Center, 306144 U.S. Highway 101 in Brinnon, to hear Kim Hammers of United Good Neighbors speak. The organization is celebrating 60 years in the county.
• Port Angeles Business Association — Breakfast meetings with networking and educational programs are held Tuesdays at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This Tuesday’s meeting will feature Don Corson, founder of Camaraderie Cellars, with some of the high points of building the enterprise.
There is a $3 minimum charge by Joshua’s for those at the PABA meeting who do not order breakfast.
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News