By Joe Smillie
Peninsula Daily News
Want more top stories? Sign up here for daily or weekly newsletters with our top news.
Clallam County Fire District No. 3 spokesman Patrick Young said investigators were unsure whether faulty wiring was to blame for the fire that started shortly before midnight Monday.
No one was injured. No one was in the camper when the fire broke out.
Crews from the Sequim and Port Angeles fire districts put the fire out in about 10 minutes.
The fire was a mere few feet from a garage, Young said, but firefighters put it out before it spread.
Young said he did not know who owned the camper.
The blaze ripped a hole through the center of the camper near its refrigerator, destroying the structure, Young said.
The fire did not affect propane tanks on the camper, Young said.
Young was unsure of the value of the camper.
Sequim-Dungeness Valley Editor Joe Smillie can be reached at 360-681-2390, ext. 5052, or at email@example.com.