MV Coho ferry owner sold to its senior managers
By Tom Callis
Peninsula Daily News
Print This | Email This
Most Popular this week
2ND UPDATE — Authorities lose track of high-risk child rapist during pursuit in woods south of Sequim
High-risk child rapist — nicknamed 'Tiny' and running under the radar in Clallam County — is spotlighted by TV show
Clallam sheriff's office releases new photos of 'person of interest' and his dog in case of woman killed in Joyce
The managers purchased the company, which provides the only ferry service between the two cities, from the Oregon State University Foundation.
Former owner and Oregon State alumna Lois Acheson bequeathed Black Ball to the foundation in 2004 when she died.
The terms were not released.
The 341-foot MV Coho began servicing the route in December 1959.
Last modified: January 10. 2012 1:52PM