In Spokane Valley, 9-1-1 call over spilled milk leads to arrest
Print This | Email This
Most Popular this week
Enchanted Valley Chalet eased into new location; plan for permanent solution next step [**Includes cool time-lapse videos**]
Deputy Mark Gregory says the clerk told the deputies the sweaty man entered the store and began yelling he had lead poisoning.
After taking a soft drink from a cooler, he opened it and began to pour it on the counter and floor.
While the clerk called 911, the man opened the milk container, drank some of it and started walking around the store, pouring the milk as he went.
The sheriff's spokesman says the 24-year-old man was booked into jail for investigation of methamphetamine possession, theft and malicious mischief.
Last modified: April 12. 2014 8:41AM