In Spokane Valley, 9-1-1 call over spilled milk leads to arrest

SPOKANE VALLEY — Sheriff's deputies who responded to a recent Spokane Valley convenience store's call for help found a young man pouring a half gallon of milk over himself.

Deputy Mark Gregory says the clerk told the deputies the sweaty man entered the store and began yelling he had lead poisoning.

After taking a soft drink from a cooler, he opened it and began to pour it on the counter and floor.

While the clerk called 911, the man opened the milk container, drank some of it and started walking around the store, pouring the milk as he went.

The sheriff's spokesman says the 24-year-old man was booked into jail for investigation of methamphetamine possession, theft and malicious mischief.

Last modified: April 12. 2014 8:41AM
Reader Comments
Local Business
Friends to Follow

To register a complaint about a comment, email moderator@peninsuladailynews.com and refer to the article and offending comment, or click here: REPORT ABUSE.

Peninsuladailynews.com comments are subject to the Peninsuladailynews.com User Policy.

From the PDN:




All materials Copyright © 2014 Black Press Ltd./Sound Publishing Inc. • Terms of UsePrivacy PolicyAssociated Press Copyright NoticeContact Us