Firefighters put out kitchen fire in Sequim

By Joe Smillie
Peninsula Daily News

Photo at right — Clallam County Fire District 3 firefighters extinguish a fire apparently caused by food left on a stove in a first-story apartment at 728 E. Washington St. in Sequim on Friday afternoon (June 28).

Last modified: June 28. 2013 8:02PM
Reader Comments
Local Business
Friends to Follow

To register a complaint about a comment, email moderator@peninsuladailynews.com and refer to the article and offending comment, or click here: REPORT ABUSE.

Peninsuladailynews.com comments are subject to the Peninsuladailynews.com User Policy.

From the PDN:




All materials Copyright © 2014 Black Press Ltd./Sound Publishing Inc. • Terms of UsePrivacy PolicyAssociated Press Copyright NoticeContact Us